Which server to try ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by pjoyce, Feb 18, 2004.

1. I don't know a thing about acomsolutions, but I will say I find the support people here at Discountasp.net to be quite responsive, particularly given the price. I've had clients with multiple, redundant dedicated servers and back-end T1 lines paying in excess of 10K/month and the support we get at that hosting facility is less responsive than here at dasp. (True, the support there is usually in the form of a dedicated tech on the phone, but it takes several hours just to get a response.)

The only drawback is that currently they have been having issues with their e-mail services, but they say they have solved it. Also, e-mail is often a source of headaches for network admins so you may experience the odd problem at other providers.

quote:Originally posted by pjssms

Hi,

I have a site on 3shosts.com and i want to change the server because the support is not as good as i need.

I want to place a form with visual studio 2003.

I am thinking of place the site on discountasp but i have also seen acomsolutions and i don´t know which to choose.

Tell me whay you think please.

Best Regards,

Paulo Santos
    </blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

2. Hi,

I have a site on 3shosts.com and i want to change the server because the support is not as good as i need.

I want to place a form with visual studio 2003.

I am thinking of place the site on discountasp but i have also seen acomsolutions and i don´t know which to choose.

Tell me whay you think please.

Best Regards,

Paulo Santos