Windows Mail on XP

Discussion in 'Email' started by TheSpinningImage, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. Hi

new to your hosting and trying to set my mail accounts up. Basically, the DNS have now changed but I don't seem to be getting any mail through (in Webmail).

If I try Microsoft Mail on XP that doesn't allow me to connect, it's clearly having trouble somewhere.

Am I don't something wrong? This is usually simple

Finally, can't see an option for domain catchall - I'd like it to redirect all mail to my GMail account. Is this possible?

thanks in advance

Darren (www.TheSpinningImage.co.uk)

2. What's the error message you are getting? If you send yourself an email from some outside source such as yahoo do you get a bounce back message?

For enabling catch-all you will need to open a ticket to support so that they can activate the catch-all feature.

As for forwarding your emails to a google account, each POP account has the ability to perform auto forwarding. The setting is inside the SmarterMail webmail interface under Settings/Account Settings/Forwarding.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.