www.cardscape.net

Discussion in 'Site Design, SEO, Google and Site Promotion' started by cardscape, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Take a look at my site and tell mewhat you think...www.cardscape.net.

Thanks!

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

Looks good man.

I am not big w/ the colour scheme though, everything is grey.. but that's just me.

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

3. mjp

mjp

I dig the grey color scheme, don't pay any attention to Bruce. ;) The cards provide the color, and the neutral background makes the cards the focus.

It's a good concept too, if no one else is doing it. My only comment would be that for $8.95 a month I would expect an easierlogging system. It would be more work on your end, but if you could streamline entering the card information, you'd make the repetitive job of entering the data less painful. What I mean by that is, say, when the user chooses the sport, you then populate the manufacturer dropdown with the known manufacturers. That takes out one repetitive typing field. Same with price guide...you see where I'm going. The more stuff you can pre-poulate or "guess," the quicker and easierthat logging sytem will be.

As it is now, I look at the demo and the thought of typing info for hundreds (or thousands) of cards makes me dizzy. An option to log a complete set might alsohelp. And to take it a step further, if you could get your hands on thedata for the sets...then you could build a system that would be a breeze to enter indiviual cards into ("choose from set," etc.). But like I said, that would require a lot more development work on your end.