Beta closing, downloading data

Discussion in 'Web Matrix v2 beta [Closed]' started by sjeems, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. Hi All,

today I received an email about the webmatrix v2 beta being closed on the 18th of june.
    So that made me wonder is there any way I can download all the data from the beta?
    I think ftp is closed for the labs environment so I was wondering if there is any alternative.

Looking ofrward to your replies/solutions ;)

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

FTP should be available.

3. What would the ftp address be?

4. FTP information should be in the welcome email

5. The welcome email does not give Amy info on this. I guess that's because ftp was not included in the beta program.
    Drom bruce his replay I understand this has just been enabled now the beta will be closing.

Hope you can help me on this one (since the beta is nie officially closed but is unofficially still working, but who knows for how long ;))

6. I did manage to find the right ftp settings. The ftp host should be ftp://ftp.webmatrix2.discountasp.net/userXXX (replace xxx with your userid)
    username and password are as stated in the welcome email (for publishing etc)

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.