iphone mail issues and others

Discussion in 'Email' started by Jessy., Apr 7, 2009.

1. Hello,
    I'm very frustrated because I can't get my email to work in the iphone. I set it up exactly as listed in the directions, but it just keeps saying "Cannot Get mail" "The connection to the server "pop3.creativesoup.com" failed.

I know my email address is correct, and I know my password is written in correctly. It just won't work.

Additionally, I can not get the smtp.creativesoup.com to work. I realize that I may have to use my local provider (cox) as the smtp and that is what I'm doing on my laptop, but shouldn't this work on my iphone?

Lastly, I'm getting a huge delay on emails... currently waiting a business email with the client on the phone and it has been 7 minutes without receiveing the email yet.

This is not good at all. And I HATE the fact that you don't have phone support.

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

did you create a support ticket?

I tested connecting to your server (pop3.creativesoup.com) and it worked just fine.

3. It works on my laptop, but I can't get anything to work on my iphone. I didn't do a support ticket yet, but I did send an email...they suggested posting here.

4. Tell us in detail exactly what you did to setup your IPhone to connect to
    'pop3.creativesoup.com'.

You mentioned that you 'I set it up exactly as listed in the directions'. Whose directions where you following?