Live Audio/Video Broadcasting

Discussion in 'Flash/Shockwave' started by VisionsIS, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Hey,
    We are developing a site for a TV Channel, Live Audio and Video will be one of the services provided by the site. Unfortunately windows media services is necessary for bradcasting media, and discountasp currently does not provide such services. Is there any solution to broadcast live video in such a case?

2. LIVE HD streaming

Hello , I am already streaming audio and video (HD) live on my website and I am using a professional broadcasting software blinkotv com. I can show you some demos if you are interested to see how it works and fits your needs.

Thank you

3. mjp

mjp

And how much do you sell this software for?

Just wondering.

4. Cata,

I was wondering what format is the video being streamed in your solution? I do not want a customer to have to download a new app for simply viewing my stream.
    This was my big turn off for Silverlight. Ya it is a Microsoft product, but it is not mainstream enough to be worth the implementation.

Thanks

5. @zajacwil

Hello, the video format is true HD and it's a live show I am doing. That is why I am using it because it allows me to stream HD live. And about the users, they just access my webpage and see the stream without installing additional software. It s all about simplicity but also quality because that is what people want to see.