Making A Good Video Tutorial?

Discussion in 'Flash/Shockwave' started by NOTORIOUSNOAH, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Hey:

Can anyone suggest some good software to make videos. I am looking for something that is under $300. I really like the adwords tutorials at the Google Learning Center, made with Breeze (I Think). And ASP.NET, of course, has an excellent series.

Anyone knoe what kinda software, adobe or otherwise, that people are using?

2. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

what format are you looking at?

Flash, Real or WMI?

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

3. The ASP.NET team has been using Camtasia by Tech Smith, me 2, great software, lots of options for formats.

You can also find some cool budget tools for that here: http://www.swishzone.com/index.php?area=products
    Salute,
    Mark Wisecarver

4. You know flash 8 really made streaming video very easy all you have to do is import the video adjust the quality settings and publish it will even write some javascript to detect if the client needs to update their player... Adobe/Macromedia also give you another tool which will allow you to create video outside of flash which will do the same video encoding without the big UI. The good thing about flash is that just about everyone can play it. The bad thing is that it is very expensive... I like to render a small video at a high quality and then display the video at a larger size like 150% - 200% larger than the video render size. This makes the video relatively small (for video) and the quality realizably good....

kevinasp.com

Post Edited (kkarasin) : 11/28/2006 1:26:23 AM GMT