parser error!

Discussion in 'WebMatrix' started by Bruce, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

this code is fro asp.net 2.0.

ASP.NET 2.0 is not a released product yet. you can enable a beta hosting site in the control panel if you want to test asp.net 2.0

Bruce

DiscountASP.NET
    www.DiscountASP.NET

2. uts

uts

I get the feeling you really know your stuff bruce,

Another question for you if you don't mind...... since its not released yet... how can I get what i've been working onto the web? Testing it is great and all but I want it avaliable for everyone on the internet whats my best course of action???

THANKS!!

3. uts

uts

I keep getting this error when I try to view the files I put on the temporary ftp site

Server Error in '/' Application.
    > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Parser Error
    > Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request.
    Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.
    > Parser Error Message: The 'MasterPageFile' attribute is not supported by the 'page' directive.
    > Source Error:
    > Line 1: <%@ Page Language="VB" MasterPageFile="UTSMASTER.master" Title="United Testing Systems"
    %>
    > Line 2: <script runat="server">
    > Line 3:
    > Source File: E:\web\unitedtesti\htdocs\index.aspx Line: 1

ANYONE please help. I just made this website in aspx and spent a lot of time on it.... and the very first thing I try to do doesn't work [​IMG]

4. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff