Welcome to the DiscountASP.NET Affiliate Program Forums!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Program' started by Jmeeks, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. Jmeeks

Jmeeks DiscountASP.NET Staff

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the DiscountASP.NET Affiliate Program Forum section.

For those who are just learning about the DiscountASP.NET affiliate program here is a quick list of perks:

COMPETITIVE COMMISSIONS
    - You can receive up to $150 for each new account that signs up with your affiliate ID. These new accounts can be people you refer to DiscountASP.NET, new accounts for your clients, or new accounts of your own that you wish to sign up.

MARKETING BANNERS AND CREATIVE
    - Access to new DiscountASP.NET banners and text links to place on your site linking to DiscountASP.NET.

OPTIMIZE YOUR AFFILIATE CAMPAIGN
    - You get access to your own Affiliate Manager, filled with enhanced reports showing your sales and which banners or text links made the sale for you!

ACCOUNT CREDIT
    - You can choose to have your affiliate commissions paid out either via PayPal or as account credit towards your active DiscountASP.NET hosting account!

To join the DiscountASP.NET affiliate program, visit our affiliate page on the DiscountASP.NET web site.

This forum is here for everyone to share their experience and knowledge regarding using the DiscountASP.NET Affiliate Program and promoting DiscountASP.NET using your affiliate ID. Please feel free also ask questions here or share referral tips that you may have.

Please note, do not post questions about your individual accounts in this forum. If you have specific questions regarding your affiliate account, your account status, specific referred accounts, or affiliate payments please email us directly at [email protected]. This will allow us to better answer your questions directly in a timely manner.

Thanks,

John

DiscountASP.NET

2. I just finished contacting The Microsoft Gold Partner Program to let them know how you guys are treating us when we actually reffer some one and host them on your site. I have brought two people to your site, first time I got the "Shame on you for not registering and entering your Referral Program number" We cannot and will not extent you the $50 for referring the new client you just brought to our site. I was agitated. But thought okay this is the wild west and all things are possible in the business world. Which I'm a little new to. Had it been me I would have looked up the account noticed they referred the new client paid the $50bucks and told then that in the future they would have to use the correct method of registering a new client.</o:p>
    Burn #2, I'm getting this banter back and forth about some kind of problem with the Referral Program Number I entered was invalid. Well gee-wiz!!! If it was invalid why in the first place did the ASP.NET server process approve it and let me proceed on to the next page. Obviously a programming glitch, and there is no way of proving I actually registered this new client even know I used my own credit card on both accounts that I registered.</o:p>
    Question America? Why would someone be so dumb that they would use open multiple accounts under different names using the exact same credit card? </o:p>
    I'm a Registered Microsoft Partner, I am currently going thru their marketing material and training courses which help you to better understand what Microsoft expects out of its partners. </o:p>
    As an organization and the rip-off tactics I have just described, do you really think you are holding the line?</o:p>
    A word of caution to others don't believe in their word, as far as I have seen they can't be trusted. Not when it comes to giving 50 bucks away for a New Client Referral.
    [​IMG]

3. Jmeeks

Jmeeks DiscountASP.NET Staff

alw,

I understand that we were able to resolve your issues directly via email. Thank you for your feedback and suggestions.

John

DiscountASP.NET

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.