DataBase Connection

Discussion in 'ASP.NET 4.5 Beta [Closed]' started by krishnasarala88, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. Hi
    I've created the sandbox account on labs.discountasp.net which send me all the details about account but i'm unable to connect the database server from my management studio. It always says only network related error. I know it might be cause of server name is incorrect or server management does not allow network connection but my sserver management allows the connection becuase i'm able to connect to other servers but to my labs.discountasp.net account database server i'm not able to connect.
    Can you giude me in this issues. Might be server name is incorrect.

2. dmitri

dmitri DiscountASP.NET Staff

Please verify that the SQL Server host name is correct. It should be sql2k12.labs.discountasp.net. Check your MS SQL Server 2012 Beta Database Manager in your DiscountASP.NET hosting control panel for the correct connection parameters / connection string.

3. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

What is the connection string you are using?

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.