Deployment Error

Discussion in 'ASP.NET 4.5 Beta [Closed]' started by bakoserge, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. Hi Guys , I am having an issue deploying my web service as well.Can someone please help me out.
    Thanks in advance.
    Here is the error am getting :

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not create type 'RegistrationListener'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ WebService Language="VB" CodeBehind="~/App_Code/RegistrationListener.vb" Class="RegistrationListener" %>

2. Hi TassleHoff,
    I am having a problem when trying to deploy my project , it says that the username and password I was giving is wrong .
    Any help ?

3. Hi All,

I am currently trying to deploy my app, using the URL I obtained
    https://netfx45lab.discountasp.net:8172/msdeploy.axd

But no matter how many times I enter my username and password I was provided it tells me its an invalid password, but I can access my DB with the same username and password.

Can someone help me please.

Thanks .

4. How do I submit a ticket through that since I cant log in and cant find a link to the registration page.

5. Bruce

Bruce DiscountASP.NET Staff

can you try to see if you can use FTP to deploy?

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.