Obout Controls Support

Discussion in 'Pre-sales questions' started by karun, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.
  1. Hi,

Do you support all obout controls. We planning to hosting around 10 sites. Development had been finished. Please let me know, so that i can my clinet to transfer the domain one by one. Now all under html site. we are transferring to asp.net with all obout controls.

thanks and have a nice day,
    Karun

2. Hi,
    Not sure about the IIS7 accounts but I have ran all of the obout controls on IIS6 servers here.
    Some of the controls are already in the GAC everything else runs fine if you just put your version of the components in your ASP.NET /bin/
    All the best,
    Mark

3. Thanks a lot. I need to go for IIS 6 server Hosting

4. I am on IIS7, what options do I have?

5. Can you clarify what options you are looking for? If what you are looking for is a work around to getting obout working on IIS 7, then I'm afraid there are none.

6. we are ready to host our site. this our requirement. one main domain. one sub domain. one Sql2005 database. These are obout control version we are going to use.
    These are obout controls we are using
    obout_AJAXPage - 1.8.7.0
    obout_Calendar2_Net -2.9.2.0
    obout_Combobox_NET -3.0.0.0
    obout_EasyMenu_Pro - 3.9.2.1
    obout_Editor -1.9.615.1
    obout_FileUpload - 1.9.120.1
    obout_Flyout2_NET - 2.0.5.0
    obout_Grid_NET -5.0.7.0
    obout_Interface -4.0.1.0
    obout_Scheduler_NET - 1.1.0.8
    obout_Window_NET -1.6.0.5
    Please let me whether I can go for IIS 6 or IIS 7 Hosting. So that I can inform my client to register.

Thanks and happy new year
    Karun

Thread Status:
Threads that have been inactive for 5 years or longer are closed to further replies. Please start a new thread.